Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ok, sorry I have not done postings; I had some problems IRL. But now, thanks to a certain someone, I will be getting back into blogging.
So, as my first posting in a long time, my first shall be about the first majoy achievement (I would like to think of it as) I enjoyed on this game; learning the Celestian Alphabet! Look at the above picture; that is me, and i am standing next to what is known as a Grand Astrolabe. Notice those funny looking light blue squiggles around the edge? That is celestian writing, and I have learned it. So, for those of you who are curious, I am going to go around, take pictures of things with odd writing on it, then i will translate it, and post it here, for all to see. :) The one above says this: "The stars are the birthplace of imagination  the moon is a signal of hope in the night   the sun is a hearth to warm against cold". I don't know about you, but I think that is pretty cool, maybe a bit philisophical. As I find more such things throughout the Spiral, I will post them with the Translation. Anyone wanting to know or discover anything about Wizard 101, just comment with your question, and I will see what I can do. There are others like this; I just don't feel like translating them ALL A.T.M. :P So, until next time, may your spells never fizzle!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Even if it is 9 years later I just wanted to thank you for your work and discoveries. They are extremely interesting. I wonder if you got to translate more fragments or descriptions

    ReplyDelete